||Flight Photos for 1957
On 20 October 1957, the 3700th WAF Squadron inactivated. All WAF training was then conducted by the 3743rd Training Squadron. This was done in conjunction with a policy to assign all WAF under training to the 3743rd and permanent party WAF to organizations where duty was performed. All permanent party WAF, however, were still attached the the WAF Squadron Section, Headquarters, 3700th Air Base Group for counseling and guidance.
Also a new 500 bed hospital (later named Wilford Hall USAF Medical Center) was dedicated